The American Lung Association “State of the Air 2016” study reported continued improvement in air quality in 2012-2014, showing lower levels of year-round particle pollution and ozone, however more than half of all Americans (166 million people) live in counties where they are exposed to unhealthful levels of pollutants. This is an increase from the 2015 report and reflects that many more counties have unhealthy levels of ozone, now recognized by the updated national standard for ozone EPA adopted last October.
While everyone is at risk and bodies are being burdened with toxins, the following is a breakdown of people who are particularly vulnerable:
- Older and Younger – Nearly 22.3 million adults age 65 and over and more than 39.1 million children under 18 years old live in counties that received an F for at least one pollutant.
- People with Asthma – Nearly 3.5 million children and close to 11.4 million adults with asthma live in counties of the US that received an F for at least one pollutant.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – More than 7.8 million people with COPD live in counties that received an F for at least one pollutant.
- Cardiovascular Disease – More than 10.2 million people with cardiovascular diseases live in counties that received an F for at least one pollutant.
- Diabetes – More than 3.6 million people with diabetes live in counties that received an F for at least one pollutant.
- Poverty – More than 24.8 million people with incomes meeting the federal poverty definition live in counties that received an F for at least one pollutant.
Click here to find your city rankings as well as more information about the report from the American Lung Association.
Embryonic plant extracts (PSC) cleans the intoxicated cells by detoxifying the chelating the toxins that have lodged in the cell walls of our body. Not only do they detoxify but they also never remove necessary nutrients out of the body unlike other forms of detoxification. The secret lies in the high concentration of phytochemicals and oligo-elements found in PSC extracts.