Our Professional Division appeals to a broad range of health care practitioners for good reason. Whether you are beginning your exploration of Embryonic Phytotherapy (EP) or continuing to expand your knowledge, the online education and training materials will enhance your knowledge and elevate your medical practice.
EP should fall into a new classification – Nutritional Medicinal Plants – and not categorized as medicinal plants alone, because EP encompasses the TOTUM, including the fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes they eventually produce. “Dietary Supplements” is a very broad classification and does not accurately represent embryonic medicinal plants, which also fall into a category of essential nutrition for our very own survival.
Join our Professional Division and have online access to:
- The PSC® Wiki – searchable database with details about PSC’s single embryonic plant extracts.
- The PSC® Optimal Nutritional Health Guide
- Audio Library
- Wholesale Price List
- Pharmacological Clinical Indication Handouts
- Professional Research Articles
- Medicinal Embryonic Phytotherapy (MEP™) Encyclopedia Excerpts